This page is under development...
Training and support for scaling iSee excellence
Why iSee is good for learning
Why iSee is good for schools
As the world and expectations change, schools need new tools to evolve how they access staff, engage students and provide for their individual needs.
iSee enables a focus on individual student relationships engagement, learning and achievement - all while revolutionising the flexibility of access for students and teachers alike.
iSee is transformational for:
- Boosting engagement and learning with in-class team and co-creation activities
- Aggregating students across schools or accessing remote teachers for student centred virtual learning
- Enabling student agency, collaboration and relationship building during distance and hybrid learning
- Engaging non-attending students
- Growing staff and student digital literacy
- Building cultural capability via co-creation of virtual learning country
- Creating culture of pedagogical enquiry within teaching staff
Why iSee is good for students and teachers
Students and teachers are always looking for better ways to stay engaged, build trusted relationships and create powerful learning environments that are supportive, effective and fun.
iSee is a learning application designed to provide unparalleled student agency and collaborative capacity. It matches this with customisable learning spaces that are easily configured to support the learning topic and outcomes. iSee makes it easy to create classes with:
High student engagement and team work
Belonging and student wellbeing
Student centred learning and individualisation
Inquiry, project, team and active learning pedagogies
A fun approach to digital literacy
Cultural sensitivity, engagement and capability
When to use iSee
Choosing the right learning technology first starts with understanding your pedagogical approach and desired learning outcomes. iSee is a powerful and flexible tool for learning, but does take some time for teachers and students to familiarise themselves for expert use.
iSee strengths shine for activities that are:
a series of activities rather than a one off
highly interactive with a student centred approach
focused on student wellbeing and building student relationships within an engaging learning environment
combining digital literacy with engaging group activities
exploring concepts, ideas and places in an immersive way to support learning
- interested in capturing the process of learning
Other tools such as conventional video conferencing are simpler to use for:
- direct instruction of individuals and small groups
- low interaction presentations
- structured meetings